What Is A Barndominium?

In simple terms, these are metal buildings that have an inside living quarters. These are very affordable, energy-efficient and low maintenance homes. Youll find that many of these models feature:

  • Stained-Grinded-Polished Concrete floors as standard build
  • Energy Efficient Windows
  • Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing
  • Interior ceilings from 10 to 20ft
  • Superior Insulation for Reduced Heating/Cooling Costs
  • Engineered Concrete Slabs that are not going to shift or crack
  • Open Floor plans up to 80ft wide
  • Fire Resistive Construction with a minimum of 6 hour fire wall
  • Moisture & Mold Resistant
  • True Engineered, Certified and Stamped Seal on Structural Steel Members
  • Over 200mph storm rating, so your entire home is a storm shelter
  • Entire Home is Energy Efficient, not just the energy efficient windows
  • We build a 200 year structure that will last 200 years
  • Our Barndominiums are Turn-Key from Dirt work to Doorknob
  • Our Builds Can Qualify for FHA financing once construction is complete
  • We have lenders that we work with to help with financing your Dreams

Think of a warehouse that has a beautiful front porch and a little masonry in the front of the building. A warehouse on the outside is normally boring and plain, but as houses, these are very affordable to make. This is the same concept, but when you own a barn home, youll be able to enjoy a beautiful, low cost home that has had the exterior upgraded greatly from what a warehouse would look like.

Our Process

Our crews are in house, and one crew starts the project at dirt stage and takes it to 70% completion of building the actual structure, roof, walls and insulation. Then interior crews come in to complete the other 30%.

Gallery


Go Back

DFW / NORTH TEXAS
(817) 676-8093

License Number 0370461218
National Commercial
Retail Store Services Contractor
WE ARE GAF CERTIFIED
GnZ Contractor Solutions Images
GnZ Contractor Solutions Images
Close [x]