Thank you for reaching out!Below is the information as requested. Theres a lot of information but you will see what sets us apart from everyone else in the industry and why we are in such high demand nationally. We do everything in house and do not sub anything out. That is one of the biggest reasons we are price competitive. General contractors sub out work and mark it up, on average, 25%. We are not a general contractor. We are the actual builder. I will even go to closing with you guys. Let me know if you have any questions. You can call, text, or email. We appreciate the opportunity.
Below you will find a link to see our past projects.
Our Build includes:
- Our building technology is completely different to other builders. We are backed by Federal Steel Systems, MBCI, Cornerstone Building Brands & Lite Form Technologies on the building and provide you with a true engineered & stamped steel.
- We use a true red iron steel that intergrades a specially designed anchor lock system that ties all trusses together with a 8 insulated concrete forms on all perimeter walls. The roof is attached to the trusses, purlins & concrete walls. Pretty Much a Castle.
- 250/300 mph + storm rated structure
- Fire Resistive Building (8 concrete wall with steel: 7 hour fire wall resistant structure)
- Rodent Resistant
- Termite Resistant
- Moisture Resistant
- Mold Resistant
- High R-Rating and insulation for reduced heating & Cooling. R-40-60 on wall & roof combined.
Here is the process once you guys decide to move forward:
- Basic Dirt work, preparation of pad and select fill.
- Foundation Form & Pour with footing for Load bearing members & rough in plumbing
- Building Assembly
- Engineered & Stamped Steel Structural Members
- 8 Insulated Concrete Forms on perimeter Walls with rebar/concrete fill
- Complete Interior Framing and Finish out to final appearance.
- Drywall/Texture/Paint or shiplap wood interior finish
- Final Fixture Install
- Granite (standard, non-exotic), butcher block or concrete Countertops
- Custom Built Cabinets for your home
- Tile for bathrooms
- Polished/Stained Concrete Floor with aggregate exposure (Hardwood-Laminate-Carpet is upgrade cost)
- Stone/Brick/Metal siding on exterior walls up to 48 ((*full stone/brick on walls may increase price depending on selection))
- Standing Seam Roof
- Metal gutter/downspouts/trim
- Septic Install if required.
- Well Installation if required.
- Landscape & Irrigation. TBD
- Pricing is based on standard steel roof framing.
- Pricing may increase slightly depending on Steel Systems engineered drawings and cost of steel production.
- You will be put in contact with Steel Systems Representative, he is my designer. He will engineer the home and provide a drawing of what it will look like per your selections. ((They handle the steel production.))
- Your perimeter walls will consist of 3 of high strength foam insulation of both sides of a 8 reinforced concrete wall up to 25ft high.
- The steel rafters, trusses, purlins are specifically engineered anchoring system on top of concrete wall.
- Anchors are in-bedded and tied to rebar reinforcement inside the wall about 5-10 ft down.
- Combination of concrete wall, steel and anchoring, provides the superior storm rating over 300mph.
- First Floor Build with Foundation: $95-$100 per square foot turn key. Depending on layout and details
- Second Floor Addition Option $40-$50/SF. Depends on layout & framing.
- Shop Addition Option, Not Attached to Main Structure $28/SF
- Pool Addition: $40,000.00 (modern rectangular)
- Travel Costs & Expenses for out of State Travel for our crews are added and range from $5.00 to $10.00 per square foot on average. It all depends where, when & details of the build
- We offer a Dirt, Foundation & Shell option for those that would like to finish the interior part of the home on their own. We would have your home around 50% complete with foundation and ICF Concrete Walls ready for you to take over. Please let us know if you would like more information.
- We are a Custom Home & Pool Builder, General Contractor, Distributor & Fabricator of steel/metal. We are bound your banking institution rules and regulations so we maintain and follow the rules and guidelines per the State Residential Building Code. So we work directly with your Bank when it comes to funding. We go to closing with you and are legally bound & attached to your construction process per State Building Guidelines until we give you the keys.
- We do not require a down payment. We work with the bank when with our agreed draw schedule as we progress. However, due to an overwhelming request from potential clients, we do ask for a 1% good faith payment/deposit that is applied to the overall total cost of your build.
- We also have a bank that can finance your Barndominium if you like.
- We are able to provide you plans and drawings with the turn key cost to minimize additional expenses, and our plans get submitted to bank and approved.
- All of our barndominium homes, shops & pools include a structural engineered plans for foundation, ICF walls, Steel Truss, Roof & Wall assembly.
*** PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW ***
For pictures of some of our Residential & Commercial Projects along with Specialty Roofing Installations.
If you do not hear from us within the next few days feel free to reach out.
Tracey 817-876-8900 VP of Interior Design & Customer Relations
Thomas 817-676-8093 President & Owner
We do not require a down payment. We work with the bank when with our agreed draw schedule as we progress. However, due to an overwhelming request from potential clients, we do ask for a 1% good faith payment/deposit that is applied to the overall total cost of your build.
TO LEARN MORE, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
Thank you for contacting GnZ Contractor Solutions, a representative will contact you shortly.